Nina Flohr when it is said overdo it ...

Nina Flohr

The daughter of billionaire Swiss Thomas, Nina VistaJet works for his father's company, which provides - you guessed it - for private charter jets. Nina is European, in the sense that it speaks four languages ​​and has a circle of holes in continental cities more important. And 'particularly fond of his apartment in St Moritz (of course you are a good skier), and its proximity to the club Dracula. Every summer, Nina takes a couple of weeks holiday and invite some friends lucky to stay on £ 43m yacht of his father, who died in every port fun between Ibiza and Sardinia.

Paris Hilton, fatti più in là!When it is said overdo it ... Nina Flohr is a girl in any way and in any case never pass unnoticed. Why has it all: beauty, charm, elegance, and anything else you can think of. Add, then, which is one of the richest in Europe 23enni (his father is the billionaire Swiss-German Thomas Flohr) and is a regular guest of the most exclusive parties of the international jet set. In short, a true it-girl. Not surprisingly, the British magazine Tatler has included in the list of style icons and heiresses of the most sought-after in the world. It seems that Pierre Casiraghi, before falling in love with Beatrice Borromeo, has a crush on her. It is also said that for his 18 years has organized a masquerade ball dream near St. Petersburg, Tsarskoye Selo, in the Catherine Palace, the former summer residence of the tsars.

    
His life is a fairy tale, between St. Moritz - where he has a home like a princess - St. Tropez and Ibiza, where celebrities are queuing up to be invited to his boat parties. We, however, we met in Milan at Villa Necchi, at a gala evening with her friends Matilde Borromeo and Bianca Brandolini d'Adda.

    
Paris, Milan, London, New York, Ibiza ... She is always on the go. But exactly where he lives?
    
"I was born in Switzerland, I spent all my life in London, England and now live in New York. Although, as you said, I'm always around the world. "

    
For study, work or play?
    
"Business. I take care of the creative part of the family, the VistaJet, a private aircraft company which operates in the United States, the Middle East, in Asia, in Africa. "

    
Exactly in what way your work?
    
"I decide, for example, the style of the cabins of our aircraft and I am frequently in Italy, where many designers, to study and learn. But they are often in your country for the holidays: I just spent a few days in Tuscany with a group of English friends. "

    
It is considered a style icon. What is your relationship with fashion?
    
"My mother has worked for twenty years as a stylist for Vogue. I grew up in this world. "

    
His fondest memory?
    
"In ten years, when I accompanied my mother in Russia to make a fashion. It was summer and we were in the middle of the countryside: the clothes, photographers, models ... Everything seemed magical. "

    
His favorite designer?
    
"I have a passion for Azzedine Alaïa: often wearing his clothes. And then I also really like Giambattista Valli. "

    
It has a model body: what it does to keep in shape, hours and hours of sports?
    
"I travel frequently and Quindo I can not train every day, but the sport I love. I love skiing and I discovered kite surfing: a lot of fun. I train in Tarifa, the southernmost tip of Spain, but I hope to become so good that you can soon enjoy all the beaches in the world. "

    
And his diet? Usually what the chef prepares his family, or is a perfect girl and also knows cooking?
    
"I love to cook, especially German specialties. But my favorite is "zucchini pasta. '"

    
Bianca Brandolini d'Adda, the girlfriend of Lapo Elkann, the call: Nina Flohr has to go. I do not have time to do the most important question: is single or in love? And to whom? A count, a manager, a young heiress as she ... Who knows, I have to hold my curiosity. At least until the next party.


https://uinvest.com.ua

Call unlimited to cell phones and landlines in Brazil, US, and Canada. Enjoy our free trial for 1 hour
http://www.telexfree.com
You have read this article Nina Flohr with the title Nina Flohr when it is said overdo it ... . You can bookmark this page URL http://waly-pendejastucumanas.blogspot.com/2012/08/nina-flohr-when-it-is-said-overdo-it.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Nina Flohr when it is said overdo it ... "

Post a Comment