Maddalena, a drawing for Lady Gaga

Livorno's graphics 21 years has posted his work on the social of the pop star. And she chose (and paid) for the itinerant village from fans.
Until a year ago didn't even use a graphics program. Designed for pleasure Maddalena 21 years, Wheeler, livornese doc. And did it without pretense while studying mathematics in high school.
DETERMINATION AND PASSION. Then decided to join the determination to passion, enrolled at the free Academy of fine arts and became a graphic designer. A dream realized, to which we now sum what seemingly looks like a true miracle: Lady Gaga, his heart, the artist has contacted to furnish with his works the itinerant village dedicated to the fans.
Most of the productions that have accompanied the Born this way ball tour indeed carry his signature. Pace, age recommendations, high-sounding names of world design.
A DREAM REALIZED. The protagonist of the top ten has bet everything on talent and only on the basis of the creative abilities of Magdalena opened one of those doors that in Italy seems armored. This is how the Italian youngster got the opportunity to sign design works for the star. News that made ' excited ' but also ' concerned ' for the future. "I'm afraid of being forced to leave Italy: here there is no work."
 
One of the drawings made by Magdalene Wheeler for the village dedicated to fans of Lady Gaga

QUESTION. It has managed to get in touch with Lady Gaga?
REPLY. It happened all over the internet. Are often connected to Littlemonsters, the social network of fans of Gaga where posting images and pictures. I posted there a few drawings and liked them a lot. On the homepage there is a general classification and my posts have risen among the top 30 on about 742 thousand users.
Q. and then what?
A. among the praise there was also that of Marla Weinhoff, art director of singer and member of the Haus of Gaga, the factory that combines graphics and Visual minds who work with the pop star. So, I tried to send you an email with other designs, thinking that I would have ever considered. 10 minutes later and instead I received his reply.
Q. it went immediately down to business?
A. He asked me if I wanted to make the boards for the Born this way ball tour which would be left shortly. And I obviously I tried. I have asked for designs that retain gipsy style 70 Years. The subject was supposed to be a different Lady Gaga, transformed. I sent the works to Marla, she has turned to Gaga who supplemented his putting.
Q. How do the drawings were used?
A. the panels were placed in a meeting place, where they performed the dj. Are some flags, a blimp and a bus bound to art gallery Born brave foundation, the organization headed by Gaga that helps kids in need.
D. free cooperation?
A. absolutely not. For work I had a contract and have been paid. In Italy it would have been impossible.
Q. Why?
R. is still crazy to find an artist willing to bet on a young unknown. But in our country work is almost impossible. And, more often than not, come little and badly paid.
Q. this experience, however, will give some visibility ...
A. sure, but I don't think it will do. The market doesn't offer anything. Does not point on youth. I'd love to stay here to work: stay in Leghorn would be my dream. But I'm afraid to be forced to leave. I see how things are and are increasingly convinced that I would have no chance. The only coupons I got them contacts from France and the United States.
D. advice to young people who look to the world of work?
A. you have to throw yourself, try and try again. Believe even when things seem impossible. We should not focus only on a goal but follow different projects. To succeed it is essential travel, forage for culture and art. I, for one, are born with cartoon culture but this does not alter the fact that interest me even more. I go often to Paris to see exhibitions, for example.
Q. you feel now?
A. Only partly. It wouldn't be fair nor productive for my work feel politically professionally. This experience has been a great opportunity to be included in the curriculum but I'll stop here. I still have a long way to go. But my dream is another: it can be done in Italy, without being forced to leave.
You have read this article Lady Gaga with the title Maddalena, a drawing for Lady Gaga. You can bookmark this page URL http://waly-pendejastucumanas.blogspot.com/2013/01/maddalena-drawing-for-lady-gaga.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Maddalena, a drawing for Lady Gaga"

Post a Comment