Paris Hilton birthday at the hospital with boyfriend

The heiress and his sweetheart had gone skiing on the slopes in California when a bad fall than he has forced the two to spend the day in the hospital
Had decided to celebrate the birthday of super heiress among the ski slopes of California, but the happy day of Paris Hilton and her boyfriend River Viiperi ended with a beautiful stage in hospital.

 Paris Hilton e River Viiperi
Paris tweeted on Twitter: ' at the hospital with @ River Viperii. Was skiing and jumping, skiing has made a cut on the leg! 19 points! Oww! (sic) '. The Hilton has played its cards from thoughtful girlfriend standing by the bed of his sweetheart, although he admitted to being almost fainted when he saw the Gash. "That terrible day on the ski slopes! After I saw the Gash on the leg by @ RiverViiperi, I was going to pass out. I've never seen a cut so deep in my entire life. He is so brave. I can't even imagine the pain they experienced. (sic)» wrote the blonde all pepper.

Of course, River, has not been slow in thanking his Paris for the attentions received: «thanks for having been my love, you're the best girlfriend in the world!! I am so lucky to have you! # love (sic) '. After the day spent in hospital, Paris flew home with her boyfriend to celebrate the final hours of her birthday. "I can't wait to get home to play with my puppies and looking a movie in bed with @ RiverViiperi».
 https://uinvest.com.ua
You have read this article Paris Hilton with the title Paris Hilton birthday at the hospital with boyfriend. You can bookmark this page URL http://waly-pendejastucumanas.blogspot.com/2013/02/paris-hilton-birthday-at-hospital-with.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Paris Hilton birthday at the hospital with boyfriend"

Post a Comment