Anna Abramovich with a 4 million pounds

Anna Abramovich has avoided many of his father's estates in favor of a House from 4 million pounds. The young daughter of Mr. Roman, owner of Chelsea Football Club, four mega-and several buildings around the world, he could get a better deal, buying a mega villa or going to live in one of the luxurious mansions of the father's wallet.

Anna AbramovichBut the 19-year-old preferred to begin his adult life in a much more "modest", although the quotes are mandatory. His apartment with three bedrooms, situated close to the imposing building in Belgravia, London.

The young descendant decided to customize the new home from top to bottom: "it's my little piece of paradise. I feel more adult and can't wait to host all my friends in its spaces, small and cozy, which I like. My mom and my sisters are along the way. I always want to stay close to my family, I don't want to live to more than 20 minutes away from them ".

You have read this article Anna Abramovich with the title Anna Abramovich with a 4 million pounds. You can bookmark this page URL http://waly-pendejastucumanas.blogspot.com/2013/10/anna-abramovich-with-4-million-pounds.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Anna Abramovich with a 4 million pounds"

Post a Comment