Kate Middleton: «FROM SMALL WASN'T The FAIRY-TALE PRINCESS

It was a call to change his life. As the only brother of Carole Middleton, Cary Goldsmith was among the privilegiaLi that in 2002 came to know before printing that Kate c Prince William had begun a relationship. Gary, who had held her granddaughter in her arms in the apartment of his parents Ronald and Dorothy near Heathrow Airport. Gary that ten years had given Kate his first Cucci bag. Is an entrepreneur who became alone, Gary, and over the years has accumulated a fortune estimated at 35 million euro, which in the impressive villa in Ibiza, La Maison de Bang Bang, his jewel. You see it in these exclusive pictures, and that's where we meet. A dwelling that conserves many memories of Middleton family, including Prince William that we spent some days in 2006, "we did a very detailed itinerary for them, including a boat trip in the nearby islands. Did the mud bath, returned home a friend of mine taught Wil liarn as mix ì dj console discs accompanied then al Pacha [one of the most celebrated clubs in the Balearics, ndt | to practice». La stampa wrote that she spent the holidays with the Prince, but actually joined them only for the last few days ... ' That's Right. I was working elsewhere, my sister asked me to be present at a dinner in such a way as to meet Prince William. When I arrived, Kate was cooking and William preparing tea for everyone. It was not a brilliant my debut, I asked him if he was to break four glasses from exposure kicking a ball. William gave immediately blame James [i/Kate's brother, ndtj. Scoppiammo laughing mourning those '. That was his first impression on William? "It was very calm and relaxed, but you could tell straight away that it was true gentleman told me that he loved the stay in my villa '. Because in 2 0 0 c 5 decided to purchase this home? «Two years before I was venulo in Ibiza for 40 years by a friend and we divertili like never before. We decided that we would have spent a bit of time each year. Tested after I wanted to try a place to live. I bought this without seeing it, based on some photos on the Internet. It was called the House from a million Palm trees, we chose La Maison de Bang Bang because we had to make noise with the house music [English make noise they say banging, ndt |». In 2 0 0 9 she was involved from News or f tea World in a drug scandal. What has to say about? «It was my hotribilis amms. My life was a roller coaster.
 
I have no apologies for the life choices I made, missed my. Shortly before lived deep personal traumas in 2003 lost my father Ron. two years after my mother. I touched the bottom. I felt very lonely, I wound up at a party, I passed the drug, I was drunk and I found myself involved. Is a deep regret. The News of thè Work! He was very aggressive, it is not true that the drug offered to people met at the restaurant and then invited the Maison. Were they to take it to me, the whole thing was resumed. I fell into a trap mollo made». What was the reaction of his family? "The first phone call was to my sister Carole: apologized, explaining that everything would not have happened if Kate had not engaged to Prince. I told him that I had neighbors who would always defended me». Ila feared for this to be excluded from the list of those invited to the wedding of his niece? ' Didn't I think even for a second. We are a family and rather small, unila have always been involved in the lives of kids, when they needed tell something I cero. I was to help James to start its activity [Kate's brother is the owner of Ihecakekitcompany. cones, cake preparations company, ndt]». Then also attended the party at Buckingham Palace? ' Of Course. When Camilla I approached I of: "sorry for the bad publicity". She said, ' is not a beautiful day? We're enjoying it all, isn't it? "* In the days leading up to the Yes, printing was returned to the attack criticizing my presence. "We think they do the same with me," he said. Was incredibly nice, I love her. '' I think it's a fabulous woman». How Come today decided to sell the villa in Ibiza? «Business Issue. I think I should invest more in London, so I'm looking for a larger property rispeLto to that where I live in Marylebone [English capital's Central District, ndtj». Kate is pregnant. As he believes if fare like MOM? «Kate loves life, housewife has her feet firmly planted on the ground. It will be a brilliant mother. Ima girl mollo is generous and attentive to others», She has irascorso a lot of time with Kate and his brothers when they were small ... "Kate was a tomboy, Pippa. About as far from the image of the perfect little princesses: were always in jeans and boots, loved the outdoors. On sunny seasons I waited hidden behind the garage with water-filled balloons, I was their target: slaughtered me!». Difficult to review in its ra c quelTicona global style statement that is now Kate. "He was always dressed comfortably for play and have fun. Was a teenager in jeans and t-shirts. Today knows how to be fabulous official occasions, really beautiful, but home is always incredibly relaxed ', Which was his first reaction when he learned that his niece was engaged to Prince William? «All we worried that Kate was fine. We knew from that moment every thing she would do was under everybody's eyes and parsed by the press. " What he believes are the achievements of his niece from when she became Princess? "I think it gave a big help to make the image of the Royal family closer and accessible to all, and to all generations. Is an extraordinary girl, inside and out. The Kate that I know is the Kate that the genie sees: that girl self-confident, intelligent and caring that took and takes seriously its responsibilities, in private as in public, and he loves all that is '. Do you think that will be involved with neireduca/Kate's son ion, the future King or Queen? "If I want to be part of the growth path of the next King? Of course I would! Will another baby of our family to grow and play with '.

Where the best talent in the world work online.

Becomes owner of the largest photovoltaic Park in the world ...

https://uinvest.com.ua

Call unlimited to cell phones and landlines in Brazil, US, and Canada. Enjoy our free trial for 1 hour
http://www.telexfree.com
You have read this article Kate Duchess of Cambridge / Kate Middleton with the title Kate Middleton: «FROM SMALL WASN'T The FAIRY-TALE PRINCESS. You can bookmark this page URL http://waly-pendejastucumanas.blogspot.com/2013/04/kate-middleton-from-small-wasn-fairy.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Kate Middleton: «FROM SMALL WASN'T The FAIRY-TALE PRINCESS"

Post a Comment