Lady Gaga with "hip" to a fan

The star will pay all expenses for surgery to his admirer
Lady Gaga will pay the entire cost of surgery and other medical expenses to its fans suffering from scoliosis and hip dysplasia.

The singer was recently operated right at the hip for SYNOVITIS and joint inflammation: news that couldn't pass unnoticed since miss Germanotta had made photographing in a wheelchair covered with pure gold and baptized Emma. The name is not an oddity: it is the sick who are now fans can hope to return to walking.

Here's how it went. Learned of the accident to Gaga and diagnosis, Emma has always been an admirer of the star, contacted her. Gaga not only dedicated the wheelchair, but has also promised to pay visits at his personal surgeon and cover the costs of the operation.

«Call me Gaga and I took appointment with his staff of doctors who have operated in New York, because some time I need a hip replacement, "he raccontatoEmma in a tweet. «The consultation you there won't be, but his gesture is absolutely amazing and I immediately after I burst into tears poured. I can't describe in words my gratitude. I would like to say a huge thank you to Gaga, his entire team, as well as her parents Cynthia and Joe for the wonderful work they have done growing the most fantastic person I know. "

The singer was spotted in New York while walking on its legs, but still seems convalescent.

Her manager Vincent Herbert said days ago that, within a month of the operation, his condition are "incredibly good".
You have read this article Lady Gaga with the title Lady Gaga with "hip" to a fan. You can bookmark this page URL http://waly-pendejastucumanas.blogspot.com/2013/04/lady-gaga-with-to-fan.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Lady Gaga with "hip" to a fan"

Post a Comment