Shakira unsatisfiable: "I want other children with Pique"

The Colombian singer denies rumors of crisis with the footballer husband
 
Other than crisis, the relationship between Shakira and her husband, Gerard Pique Barcelona football, va a gonfie vele. It tells the same Colombian magazine popstar Aale: "crisis? Nah. On the contrary we want other children, it's just a matter of time and organization. It doesn't scare me at all: I'm fine and I'm glad because I realized, I enjoy my profession and the happy moments with the people I love ". Shakira and Piqué are already a child of ten months, Milan, with whom the couple is playing these days for London where, taking advantage of the rest of the Spanish League, star's family spent some days of relaxation, also confirmed from photos taken in Hyde Park and posted on Twitter by Shakira.

Love at first sight. As if that weren't enough, the 36-year-old singer wanted to confirm in an interview with Spanish Elbalonrosa portal, like with Pique was love at first sight: "I and Gerard we have fallen in love at first sight. He also told his friend and club mate Cesc Fabregas who was the woman of his life and that I would marry. And I thought I. We now live in Barcelona is a very beautiful moment of my life: love, are loved and I formed a family. Were these my priorities, and I can tell me satisfied ".
 
You have read this article Shakira with the title Shakira unsatisfiable: "I want other children with Pique". You can bookmark this page URL http://waly-pendejastucumanas.blogspot.com/2013/11/shakira-unsatisfiable-want-other.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Shakira unsatisfiable: "I want other children with Pique""

Post a Comment