Lady Gaga and Christina Aguilera, Do What You Want: Duet final The Voice Uses 2013

What better way to put a stone over the past if not through a Duet live on tv? Cult Performance in The Voice Uses 2013

 
I confess: you wanted to be a fly and see the face of Perez Hilton for the whole time of the exhibition. He, the blogger so much friend of Lady Gaga-became its number one enemy in recent times-has been trying to recover damages against campaign implemented by Christina Aguilera. Before discrediting Miss Germanotta, then even asking for Justice for Bionic, the debut album flop of Xtina.

Do not know what are the real reasons behind this fiery relationship between Perez and Gaga but not if they are saving. Hilton has publicly praised the Aguilera, invited to the purchase of his penultimate drive and admitted having boycotted in the past, the singer, with explicit criticisms.

Gaga is back on the topic in a recent interview on Watch What Happens on Bravo. And spoke very well of colleague:

"I'm a big fan of Christina Aguilera. Since the beginning of my career, when I was starting, there was this whole controversy on both of us. And I always thought it was very unfair to her. Christina is an incredible singer and an incredible artist and I'm sorry for everything that anyone ever said against her because of my existence. Ever since I was 15 years old I sang ' I Turn To You ' from the top of my lungs to try to get all his notes. So it was an inspiration for me to have a wider vocal range and I just think that it's all utter madness, all I have done "

And here, just at the last episode of The Voice Uses 2013, came the reply indirectly but effective and successful-both on the part of Aguilera and Lady Gaga. How? Through the live Duet of the last single, "Do What You Want.

The two sang together, are taken by the hand and they also toasted, throwing the glasses on the floor at the end of the performance. Women's solidarity, hatchet buried and end of the rivalry.

Here below the video live.
You have read this article Christina Aguilera / Lady Gaga with the title Lady Gaga and Christina Aguilera, Do What You Want: Duet final The Voice Uses 2013. You can bookmark this page URL http://waly-pendejastucumanas.blogspot.com/2013/12/lady-gaga-and-christina-aguilera-do.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Lady Gaga and Christina Aguilera, Do What You Want: Duet final The Voice Uses 2013"

Post a Comment