Pippa Middleton: Italian, I want for dinner? I cook myself!

PIPPA MIDDLETON – it's over on the cover of Vanity Fair future aunt of royal baby (or babies, since Kate Middleton might be pregnant with twins). Pippa, known to most people for the sinuous b-side shown at the wedding of her sister, gave a long interview in which he speaks of Christmas with your family.
Christmas, when I was a child, beginning at the end of the last day of school before the holidays. A highlight was the purchase of the tree – I remember as if it were yesterday the smell of resin to the nursery – and then, at home, the hours spent to decorate with paper chains, while the oven went out the first discharge of mince pies, traditional spicy cakes of dried fruit. Our family's habits, since then, have not changed: I eat too, and the opening of stockings with gifts continues to be an exciting time for me. The only real difference is that we gave to drink the Shloer, a carbonated drink grape juice, and we children we pretend that it was champagne.

Always support the food to a place and at a time, and my family party book is exactly that, a «Bible» seasonal dishes, drinks, traditions, decorations, games. The holidays give you the chance to eat special foods, creating special atmospheres. Is not a luxury, it is nourishment for the mind and the heart, is the need to take refuge in things that matter, the home, family, friends, the pleasure of sharing. (…) Christmas is the time of year that I prefer. Even his clichés fill me with a poignant nostalgia. Unlike you, who already celebrated on the eve, British families are only 25 Festival, but more than the same day counts the time that this was announced. It's beautiful when, in early December, the pubs begin to serve vin brûlé, and just open the door to hear that smell that knows how to party. It is also the only time of the year when we exchanged handwritten business cards again.

Because the most beautiful aspect of a party is bringing together people – family members or friends, it doesn't matter – and give an intimacy which, in itself, does not cost anything. The House is the place where you can celebrate each according to their possibilities without eating out spending entails. And my memories have to do with the sumptuousness of the table and the preciousness of food: to remain imprinted are the company and atmosphere, foods that nourish the heart and comfort the soul.

That's why I chose, for Celebration in the family, traditional British recipes and reassuring as cheer an old sweater or a cup sbeccata. The secret of the receive is in perfect balance between joy and simplicity. I hope that you all can use this book as a starting point, and fill in the missing parts you have fun as I enjoyed myself. Merry Christmas to all.
You have read this article Pippa Middleton with the title Pippa Middleton: Italian, I want for dinner? I cook myself!. You can bookmark this page URL http://waly-pendejastucumanas.blogspot.com/2012/12/pippa-middleton-italian-i-want-for.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Pippa Middleton: Italian, I want for dinner? I cook myself!"

Post a Comment