Paris Hilton, the photos of the trip to India

Saturday night, Paris Hilton has performed in Goa, India, on the sidelines of Indian fashion week. "Exhibited in what sense?", you say. But how, do ye not remember? The blonde heiress is a highly esteemed (?) and sought after dj. Hopefully it went better than last time.

Paris Hilton, le foto del viaggio in India
 
Alongside of the heir of the Hilton could not miss the boyfriend River Viiperi. The couple took advantage of this business trip to visit India and meet some fans. Welcome to the Hilton was a Hollywood star and she has countered by weaving the praises of the country.
Paris Hilton, le foto del viaggio in India
 
I have always been fascinated by the Indian fashion. Whenever I visit I always buy me something. I love Indian food, I went to spice market and I bought some. I bought some trinkets for my family in a market and they are beautiful

 
It's only a coincidence that the Paris trip in India took place around the same time that Kim Kardashian is located in the Persian Gulf for work reasons. The two are former girlfriends and for some time there are rumors the Hilton is jealous of success from the reality show centered on the family Kardashian. Ten years ago, the roles were reversed and who knows, maybe in 2022 their success will be the same ... or we forget to both.
You have read this article Paris Hilton with the title Paris Hilton, the photos of the trip to India. You can bookmark this page URL http://waly-pendejastucumanas.blogspot.com/2012/12/paris-hilton-photos-of-trip-to-india.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Paris Hilton, the photos of the trip to India"

Post a Comment