Rihanna Twitter picture: getting unclothed, her mother scolded harshly

Hard times for musicians forced to reckon with parents who have the ability to control all their moves via public Internet.


And if we talk about a family like Rihanna, who is always flaunting his private life through very spicy photos sent via Twitter, then we can understand the delicacy of the situation.


Apparently the bomb erupted: Monica Braithwaite has seen a scandalous image too and his wrath has unleashed powerful on the wretched heir.


This is the statement that the singer has released to the magazine Elle UK, in a translation a bit foul-mouthed language cleaned up of popstar:


"I'll put on Instagram whatever: it's grass, a strip club, a verse of the Bible or I that I have fun with my best friends, or what's going on with Chris.


I'm not afraid of any person in the world, except her. I'm terrified to death from her. Called me two days ago and I did lecture on two photos of me in version without veils that my best friend Melissa put on Instagram, a sneak peek from a photographic book that is preparing on me.

rihanna foto twitter scandalo mamma.jpg
My mom made a great outburst. I was so embarrassed ... I felt like I had been spanked in front of the whole class. I said: ' that's a private moment of your life and you're just putting you in view '. I have really put in line "


As if that weren't enough Rihanna confided with some decisiveness that will soon have a son: you don't know quite what she meant by this phrase (after all we are accustomed to its ambiguity), but certainly the mother should have read his words, may have had another blast to the heart.


And if we think that the father could be the controversial Chris Brown, guilty of domestic violence directly on the Barbados singer, we can't give wronged the poor woman ...

https://uinvest.com.ua

Call unlimited to cell phones and landlines in Brazil, US, and Canada. Enjoy our free trial for 1 hour
http://www.telexfree.com
You have read this article Rihanna with the title Rihanna Twitter picture: getting unclothed, her mother scolded harshly. You can bookmark this page URL http://waly-pendejastucumanas.blogspot.com/2013/03/rihanna-twitter-picture-getting.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Rihanna Twitter picture: getting unclothed, her mother scolded harshly"

Post a Comment