P. Diddy: ' Jennifer Lopez has a tough»

According to the star rapper knows how "to scratch straight men."
undefinedundefined
Diddy and Jennifer Lopez have had a relationship for two years starting in 1999 and after the break they managed to remain friends. The two were spotted chatting at the after-party of the Golden Globes in the past few weeks and it was on this occasion that the actress presented to his former comrade Casper Smart.

undefinedundefined
"She is one of the most beautiful people I have ever had the good fortune to know and love. I guess it's because it's really bright and why engages in things», said Diddy on Extras.

"You know very well how to make scratch straight a man».

undefined
Lopez has been for two seasons of American Idol judge, giving the rapper a good account of itself. As regards him, do you not think that would be suitable for such a role.

undefined
"I think the pockets of Simon (Cowell, creator of another successful talent show, the X Factor) are too small for me, I'm a bit dear, ' said amused.

undefinedundefined
In the past, Lopez has got to talk about his breakup with Diddy, which apparently took place after their arrest following a shooting in New York. An experience that had a profound effect on her and their relationship.

undefinedundefined
"It was one of the worst nights of my life, ' he commented.

"For me it was really hard to get out of it."

undefinedundefined
"We felt in love, we were close. Became a kind of mentor to me and made me grow. But I always knew that our story would end».
 undefinedundefined
You have read this article Jennifer Lopez with the title P. Diddy: ' Jennifer Lopez has a tough». You can bookmark this page URL http://waly-pendejastucumanas.blogspot.com/2013/03/p-diddy-jennifer-lopez-has-tough.html. Thanks!

No comment for "P. Diddy: ' Jennifer Lopez has a tough»"

Post a Comment