Kate Upton: the hottest woman on the planet

She was elected from Vogue that devotes a cover.
If "People" Gwyneth Paltrow is the most beautiful woman in the world, "Vogue" crowned woman Kate Upton hottest on the planet. The American version of the magazine is dedicated to 20-year-old models the cover of the June issue. American beauty has therefore taken the opportunity to defend his sinuous physique.
Kate Upton sulla copertina di Vogue America di giugno 2013
Despite his profession involves a slender silhouette, Kate rose to prominence last year, posing for "Sports Illustrated" and showing off its shapes and its measures: 63-92-84. Certainly different from those of the pin up, 90-60-90, but which do not correspond either to those of his coworkers models.

And American beauty points out: "I received criticisms for my physical appearance, but I love my body and there are some features that I can't change. My breasts for example is natural. I haven't resorted to cosmetic surgery and I like it as it is ".

Becomes owner of the largest photovoltaic Park in the world ...


Call unlimited to cell phones and landlines in Brazil, US, and Canada. Enjoy our free trial for 1 hour
http://www.telexfree.com
You have read this article Kate Upton with the title Kate Upton: the hottest woman on the planet. You can bookmark this page URL http://waly-pendejastucumanas.blogspot.com/2013/05/kate-upton-hottest-woman-on-planet.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Kate Upton: the hottest woman on the planet"

Post a Comment