Paris Hilton soon married with its 21 year old model "And now I want to many small Parises "

The lucky one is River Viiperi
Do fixed torque by eight months, and now the former terrible Paris Announces, tired of parties and scandals, to feel ready to plunge: "I'm keeping out of trouble, I'm an adult. I'm in love, I feel lucky to have met ".
Los Angeles (California, Usa), May 23, 2013-Paris Hilton will get married soon and can't wait to have children. At least according to the heiress 32 which is fixed with River Viiperi pair, 21 year old model, for about eight months. Seem more in love than ever and Hilton is certain that in the near future get married.

Paris Hilton and River Viiperi
"It could happen soon, I trust him in my life and that to me means more than anything else," said Paris at the Daily Mirror, answering the question about any wedding plans. If Paris said she was prepared to a family life, we need to see if her partner is of the same opinion, especially considering the 11 years that divide them. Proud to maintain his privacy protected by the media spotlight, he added: "I can't wait to have many small Parises".

Paris Hilton and River Viiperi hold hands while walking on the beach
The former reality tv star has also admitted to not being much encouraged to switch from one party to another feels "grown" and wants to settle down with. "I'm keeping out of trouble, have an adult".

Paris Hilton and River Viiperi sit on the sand
In his perspective of life the Hilton sees a Union family. "I think it is the dream of every woman, I think it's the meaning of life to have children and create a family one day." And his feelings Paris has no doubts: "I'm in love, I feel lucky to have met. It is one of the most kind and faithful men I've ever met in my entire life, I was like a Princess. He is the handsomest man I have seen in my entire life ".
You have read this article Paris Hilton with the title Paris Hilton soon married with its 21 year old model "And now I want to many small Parises ". You can bookmark this page URL http://waly-pendejastucumanas.blogspot.com/2013/05/paris-hilton-soon-married-with-its-21.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Paris Hilton soon married with its 21 year old model "And now I want to many small Parises ""

Post a Comment