Kelly Osbourne vs. Lady Gaga: "her fans I was threatened with death"

Ozzy's daughter called hypocritical behaviour of pop-star: "fight against bullying and then let her fans insult me."
Again blazes the clash at distance between Kelly Osbourne and Lady Gaga. This time she is the daughter of Ozzy Osbourne to dedicate space and time to rival during the interview to Cosmopolitan.

I liked very much Lady Gaga, I believed in everything which was fighting. Until I realized how much was hypocritical. Do not say: "when you see the bullies, take action" while your fans threaten me with death. If they did my fans, I accept.

Kelly came to question the commitment of Lady Gaga against gay rights, which has always been a workhorse of the 27 year old singer and activist.

You really cares for the gay community? If so, you should fight in his favor much more than you do.

The accusation seems unjustified. For how easy it is to make the game look of Lady Gaga, you need to recognize a civil commitment against bullying and homophobia in foreground celebrities. Fan section: the pop star had broached the subject in an open letter dated earlier this year.

I can't check my fans and discourage a lot them from all negativity and violence. Is wrong and offensive and I feel incredibly sorry that your feelings have been hurt. However each of us can do something to create a standard of respect, compassion and love in the media. I wish you to be treated with kindness and respect that everyone deserves. Although many fans are still learning, most of them has my same values and it is what binds us. And that bond is strong.

Kelly Osbourne contro Lady Gaga:
Completely opposite Kelly's attitude towards the famous father, back on the front pages of newspapers across the world following the admission of relapsed back into drug habit after years of abstinence.

I like and respect the fact that he was honest enough to say: "Yes, I did. It was my fault. " Is a real man. Most people would be hidden. Him no. I'm a toxic, he's a toxic: this is something with which we will have to do for the rest of our lives.

The interview ends with a happy note. Kelly is next to the wedding with boyfriend Matthew Mosshart. She swears to children, but confesses: "I don't want to have a giant vagina". When you say "sincerity".
You have read this article Lady Gaga with the title Kelly Osbourne vs. Lady Gaga: "her fans I was threatened with death". You can bookmark this page URL http://waly-pendejastucumanas.blogspot.com/2013/05/kelly-osbourne-vs-lady-gaga-fans-i-was.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Kelly Osbourne vs. Lady Gaga: "her fans I was threatened with death""

Post a Comment