Paris Hilton wants to have children and a family

Paris Hilton says he's grown and who would like to settle down.
Paris Hilton-"I'm keeping away from trouble, are now grown up," said the Wendy Williams Show last week.
paris-hiltonThe 32 year old blonde heiress, imprisoned in 2007, after being caught driving with a suspended license while on probation for driving under the influence of drugs, says she hopes to have children in the near future with the River Viiperi model.
"I think it's the dream of every woman and have children and a family and the meaning of life," he said.
21 year old model, his companion, said: "I'm really in love with. I feel very fortunate to have met River. Is one of the most gentle and loyal men I've ever known in my entire life and I is like a Princess. Is the handsomest man I've ever seen in my life ".
She had met the Spanish boy when both had participated in a show last year at Lincoln Center during New York Fashion Week.
But Paris doesn't think only to love: plans to focus on its brand (handbags and accessories).
He said: "I just opened my 44° shop in Colombia last week and we are expanding worldwide. I am also entered the hotel and follow in the footsteps of my family "
You have read this article Paris Hilton with the title Paris Hilton wants to have children and a family. You can bookmark this page URL http://waly-pendejastucumanas.blogspot.com/2013/05/paris-hilton-wants-to-have-children-and.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Paris Hilton wants to have children and a family"

Post a Comment