Paris Hilton: "I make the best lasagna in the world»

The would you have said? The famous socialite moves deftly between the hotplates. We met at Mipel 104, where he presented his new collection of bags. Here's what it revealed of his kitchen made in Italy
 
Blonde, eyes and whiskers: who would have thought that Paris Hilton has not only Sicilian origins, but also a palate who speaks Italian? We met the world's most famous heiress to Mipel fair 104, leather goods and accessories going to Milan. The launch of the new collection of brand handbags Paris Hilton Handbags Accessories, & Hilton would bring early in «» Italian fashion capital, it was also an opportunity to talk about food habits. With few surprises with unexpected culinary skills passed on from MOM Kathy Hilton (née Avanzino), descended from a Sicilian family ...

Do you like to Cook?
«A lot and it is my mother who taught me to do it. Has Italian origins and with her I learned to prepare a fantastic Gravy with meat sauce for pasta! I also love getting ready alone breakfast: french toast, pancakes and omelets. Stay in the kitchen I enjoy ...».

Has some favorite Italian specialties?
"I prepare often the meatballs, spaghetti, but mostly I do the best lasagna in the world».

Follow a special diet?
"I love eating in General and I really like fruits and vegetables. For this, my diets are based on centrifugation: green or fruit juices with spinach leaves, beans or carrots. Of course, I also really like the fries. And sometimes I allow myself the fast food! "

You have read this article Paris Hilton with the title Paris Hilton: "I make the best lasagna in the world». You can bookmark this page URL http://waly-pendejastucumanas.blogspot.com/2013/09/paris-hilton-make-best-lasagna-in-world.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Paris Hilton: "I make the best lasagna in the world»"

Post a Comment