Paris Hilton: Console 6 hours a day

The beautiful heiress "studies" for years to make the DJ
Paris Hilton has been the surprise of the musical summer in Ibiza, where he ventured as DJ for Amnesia, a famous nightclub on the island. Apparently his skill was such that the owner decided to «reserve» in advance even for summer 2014.

However many would doubt the American musical of 32, then the star held to clarify that, more than ten years ago, DJ Adam Goldstein had explained the basic training. The two had met through a friend of Hilton, who at the time was dating a famous disc jockey.

"I think, anything I do, people think just because I'm a Hilton, i like party and just. But it is not fair to judge me just for the money. If there is anyone who knows something about music and dancing, that's me. I studied for years, told the British magazine Heat.

«Club owners asking me if I could do as a DJ, and I could, but I had to still work on. I did by entertainer at parties for many years, then they offered me to go to a concert in Brazil, where I had to shoulder to Jennifer Lopez, and that's where I started to take it seriously. "

Currently the Hilton is preparing his latest album, and when it's at home is practical at the console.

"For a year and a half I practice from 4 to 6 hours a day, learning how to use the various software. A lot of people would be amazed by what I'm doing now. Are there to mix and do it all live. I hope so much that people are aware of how much effort I'm putting ', he concluded.


You have read this article Paris Hilton with the title Paris Hilton: Console 6 hours a day. You can bookmark this page URL http://waly-pendejastucumanas.blogspot.com/2013/09/paris-hilton-console-6-hours-day.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Paris Hilton: Console 6 hours a day"

Post a Comment