Lady Gaga is a fan of Christina Aguilera: "it has been an inspiration to me" (video)

Lady Gaga addresses openly the rivalry created by years between her and Christina Aguilera

Perez Hilton, Christina Aguilera and Lady Gaga. Three names that, in recent years, were tied up and had, between them, multiple interactions. The American bloggers sought to undermine desperately Bionic in favor of great success of his dearest friend miss Germanotta. Then, in recent times, their relations have deteriorated badly and Perez began a campaign in favour of Aguilera, apologizing openly to the damage consisting. A somewhat botched also asked for Justice, calling on his Followers to buy "Bionic"-and not the next Artpop November 11, 2013.


If Christina has "answered" diplomatically with a letter to her fans, now Lady Gaga to wanting to put a stone on top of this conflict, with explicit words of esteem.


In a recent interview to Watch What Happens on Bravo, here's what were the interpreter's declarations of Applause:


"I'm a big fan of Christina Aguilera. Since the beginning of my career, when it was underway, there was this whole controversy on both of us. And I always thought it was very unfair to her. Christina is an incredible singer and an incredible artist and I'm sorry for everything that anyone ever said against her because of my existence. Ever since I was 15 years old I sang ' I Turn To You ' from the top of my lungs to try to get all his notes. So it was an inspiration for me to have a wider vocal range and I just think that it's all utter madness, all I have done "


It's got the word "end" in this rivalry created by the media? A situation that is not new and that lasts for years. Maybe this sudden quarrel and hatred between Lady Gaga and Perez Hilton have convinced the latter to take a favorable position against Christina? Better late than never, no?


Here is the video:
You have read this article Christina Aguilera / Lady Gaga with the title Lady Gaga is a fan of Christina Aguilera: "it has been an inspiration to me" (video). You can bookmark this page URL http://waly-pendejastucumanas.blogspot.com/2013/09/lady-gaga-is-fan-of-christina-aguilera.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Lady Gaga is a fan of Christina Aguilera: "it has been an inspiration to me" (video)"

Post a Comment